Saturday, 20 March 2010






OK let's see if I can remember how to post pictures. I have been busy. I dry built the house as advised, before getting it built using the glue. I have decorated all the rooms. I used wallpaper from DHE for the livingroom and dining room. For the hall I used some magnolia emulsion that was lying in a cupboard. I bought wee sample pots of emulsion for rest of the rooms. The tiling in the bathroom was some wallpaper from Homebase as is the flooring in the bathroom and kitchen. I went through to DHE near Carlisle last week and got some mushroom coloured carpet which did 2 of the bedrooms, and I bought some wood effect paper flooring. I also picked up a couple lights, for 2 of the bedrooms.

I did have a major grrrr with the brick wallpaper, it went all bubbled and crinkled so I stripped it off and decided to just use the magnolia emulsion. I painted the front door a lovely red colour, and decided to paint the wooden bits under the bay windows with the same red.




Thursday, 11 March 2010

Last week I took delivery of the Mountfield kit from Doll House Emporium. I have been busy ever since putting it together and decorating it. Didn't take any photos of it naked but will take some later so that I can share my progress.